CANNA Hydro Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Advantages of CANNA Hydro Vega
- CANNA Hydro Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- Hydro Vega is applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high-quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water). Add Hydro Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Hydro Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 – 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 – 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 – 2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Vega specifically for the vegetative phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children