Returns & Replacements

If you need to return an item back to us we will offer a full refund if the item purchased is faulty or not as described, but under any other circumstances we will take 10% of invoice value as a restocking fee therefore the remaining 90% will be reimbursed.

 Click on the following link >>> Returns Form <<< for a returns form. 

Please fill this form in with as much information as possible and return to us by e-mail or post: info@thegrowerswholesale.co.uk

Please also contact us on 0116 2867297 and let us know about the issue so we can prepare the relevant replacement or credit.

Thank you

Share This